Job Title: Production Manager
Our client who is a well-established manufacturing business is seeking an experienced and competent Production Manager. As the Production Manager, you will have full control of the production and operational day to day workings. As the Production Manager, you will be expected to improve processes, efficiencies and operation improvement.
- As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the management of production and operational issues
- Maintaining effective cost control of production to budget / plan
- As the Production Manager, you will be optimising production capacity without compromising quality
- Strategic analysis, thinking and application towards operational improvement
- As the Production Manager, you will oversee the execution of all production activities, providing direction, motivation and support
- To ensure production objectives are achieved with regards to quality, quantity, timescale, health, safety, financial and environmental issues in line with the company's objectives and development.
- Previous experience working as a Production Manager
- Experience in managing large teams up to 50
- Experience in managing multiple departments/machines or the whole plant
- Strong leader/motivator and people developer
- Experience in implementing and working to lean manufacturing techniques
- Excellent problem-solving skills who can investigate and find the root cause of production issues
- Experience in handling HR issues including disciplinary procedures/performance management and staff development
- Demonstrate excellent record keeping skills
- Strong planning skills
- Highly organised
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven record in improving overall performance/efficiencies whilst maintaining quality.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.45pm
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 pa + mobile and laptop
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.