Permanent part time evening cleaning supervisor (Birmingham City Centre) - 15 hours per week, £792
Purpose of Role:
To supervise a team, and provide excellent quality services in an efficient and professional manner to meet the prescribed specification for the Client. To understand, sign and comply with all operational and health and safety instruction at all times. To be dressed smartly in Company provided work wear, behaving in line with Carillion Values.
- A flexible role to cover cleaning
- To provide a professional service to our Carillion customers
- To work in a multi task environment using own initiative and following a defined process inline with contractual and client needs
- To act as part of a fully serviced facilities team within the Carillion office to ensure that core operating hours are covered
- Manage and monitor direct reports to ensure service is delivered within Company and Contractual Compliance
Additional Role Information:
Part time permanent Cleaning Supervisor required at Directline House, Livery Street based in the Birmingham city centre to work 15 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 18:30 to 21:30.
Duties and responsibilities to supervising a team of cleaners and general office cleaning, toilets, vacuuming and dusting.
Previous cleaning and supervisory experience will be required for this position.