Job Title: Transport Planner
An award winning, well established logistics and transport company, who are market leaders within their industry are seeking an experienced Transport Planner. They are a company that will offer development and progression as they understand the importance of having trained staff who can deliver a quality service for their customers, the Transport Planner role is an integral part of the team.
- The Transport planner will be working in a team; you will be responsible for a number of vehicles - planning the outbound and back loads
- Planning the vehicle routing and supervising the collections board for the fleet
- Daily dealing with transport requests and looking after the customers is a main part of the Transport Planner role
- Dealing with any re-routes due to accidents road closures etc
- Many day to day operations within a busy transport office
- Proven Transport planning experience
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Good commercial knowledge and understanding of vehicle costs and revenues
- Someone who likes to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Flexible individual.
Hours: Monday to Friday 5.00am - 3.00pm with an hour lunch (and a 1 in every 3 Saturday mornings)
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 pa
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.