My client, an excellent Chartered IFA practice dealing with high net worth clients, now looking to appoint 2 new IFA Administrators to the busy team due to growth.
Responsible for managing day to day administration duties covering all pre and post sale enquiries, duties to include but not restricted to:
- New business processing - online processing and by post for all life and pension business
- Assisting collating the information for suitability letters
- Dealing with telephone enquiries with clients/providers
- Administration tasks such as filing/scanning/faxing
- Client schedules, including valuations
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within a support role for a IFA practice. The firm promotes progression and will pay for successful applicants to take further industry related exams.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.