Plant Programme Team Leader
Job Title: Plant Programme Team Leader
Type of Role: Full-Time, Day Shift, Permanent
Salary Range: Competitive plus package
Location: West Midlands
Global First Tier Automotive Supplier
Duties of the Role include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the program launches from conception through to completion
- Assistance in the maintenance of PFMEA documentation
- Active participation to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Actively promoting a CI culture
*Supporting manufacturing feasibility through Process FMEA and validation plans
- Suitable for a driven results orientated individual who wants to take the next step in their career in a high volume, fast paced working environment. This position will potentially transition into a Manufacturing Engineering Manager role within 2-3 years.
- Graduate level in Engineering related discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a production environment.
- Previous experience in a fast paced Tier 1 Automotive supplier essential.
- Proven technical skills on product and process.
- The individual needs to ambitious, driven and be able to work to tight and often changing deadlines.
Please contact Susannah
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75327819