Environmental Enforcement Officer
NSL is the UK’s leading enforcement services company. Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for Environmental Enforcement Officers to be based in Nuneaton.
The role will require you to enforce legislation and the Council’s policies in respect of Environmental Enforcement. You will be responsible for; Issuing Fixed Penalty Notices to offenders in contravention of the Environmental Acts.
The ideal candidate will have;
- The ability to communicate with customers, often in demanding circumstances.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Strong communication skills with good written and spoken English.
- PC Literate.
- Must enjoy working in the outdoors and in all weather conditions.
- Trustworthy to independently patrol beats and carry out enforcement role.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays) Shifts may vary between the hours of and , flexibility for the role is essential.
In return for your hard work;
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Award scheme
- Discount scheme
- Training & development
- Employee Consultative Committee to represent the voice of colleagues
Interested? Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75327870