Relationship Manager Team Leader
Do you have around 12 months sales team supervising experience and wish to further enhance this? Would you like to manage and develop internal sales accounts managers?
My client is a forward thinking company that really supports its team well and they want a positive and energetic team leader to help develop and grow their team.
Your personal targets will be based on what your team has achieved, so it’s vital that you can develop your team accordingly.
Duties will include:
· Working with the Sales Manager and fellow Team Leader to develop, deliver training and development plans for your team.
· To encourage and ensure customer is king approach
· Exceeding individual and team sales targets and KPIs
· Helping individuals to achieve their monthly, quarterly and annual targets
To be considered for this role you should have a track record of the following: · at least 12 months b2b Sales Team Leader experience
· Positive, energetic and passionate about developing your team
· Clear communicator
· Developing sales and training plans
There are excellent prospects and benefits on offer including: competitive salary, pension and healthcare, free gym membership, duvet days, free fruit etc.