We are looking to secure the services of a freelance Site Secretary/ Administrator on a construction project in Shrewsbury for 3 weeks starting on 23rd August.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Full secretarial support to the Site team
- Track and log all incoming and outgoing post especially letters of importance
- Maintain filing systems
- Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
- Ensuring appropriate personnel (including project personnel and subcontractors) are issued with up-to-date documentation
- Ensuring all management system documentation is the latest version and is easily accessible
- Updating document/drawing registers and obtaining relevant system records and project documents
- Maintaining relevant registers and libraries
- Preparing regular project reports for Project Managers with current registers
- Ensuring that all documentation is transmitted in accordance with the project guidelines
We are looking for the following experience/skills:
- Experience in a similar role as a document controller with a construction contractor
- Excellent demonstrated skills in organising own workload, communication and collaboration
- Can-do attitude
- You must be professional in your approach and will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.