KITCHEN MANAGER - BRANDED PUB AND RESTAURANT
Fantastic opportunity to join this high volume, branded operation as a Kitchen Manager. This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development. This is all about volume, making this an exciting, fast-paced environment. Our client is one of the UK's leading operators of managed pubs, restaurants and leisure attractions offering eating, drinking and entertainment for their customers in over 2,000 outlets. They are one of the great names in licensed retailing and were at the forefront of the creation of the British pub we know today.
Kitchen Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As Kitchen Manager your role will involve the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team.
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of food to all guests
- Supporting the General Manager in driving sales and managing costs in line with targets set
- Providing positive support, training and coaching to your brigade
- Stock control including; ordering, stock takes, deliveries and invoicing
- Staff rotas to ensure the kitchen is working to the best of its ability in line with budgets
- To be a passionate and positive influence on the team
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
As Kitchen Manager you must have:
- Previous similar experience is essential
- Full Driving Licence required
- Qualifications are an advantage
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Excellent team player and leader
- Key management and development skills
- Good financial understanding
- Due to excellent in-house training, our client is committed to fulfilling career development to suit the individual's needs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75309095