Bespoke B2B furniture brand seeking a Sales Manager, based from home, this role covers the UK.
Package flexible for the right candidate; to include a tailored bonus structure + company vehicle.
This role of Sales Manager would suit an entrepreneurial candidate who is a natural networker, with proven success of launching new products to B2B market, driving brand awareness and building distributor networks. The successful candidate will be a real self-starter who has a flexible and hands on approach to their role.
This role will involve significant interaction with Architects and Designers so experience of this target market would be ideal, but not essential.
Estimated travel 3-4 days per week visiting Client sites, would be expected to visit Head Office based in Hampshire once per month.
Essential for the role of Sales Manager:
- Full clean driving licence
- Looking for a field sales role, based from home / flexible office
- Happy to travel to HO on a monthly basis
- Experienced in B2B Sales
- Happy to attend, manage and present at design exhibitions & events
- Ability to influence technical clients
- Naturally connect with people and build robust working relationships
- Positive attitude to learning
- Embrace change and constantly striving for excellence
- Self motivated & resilient
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office and CRM's systems
- Experience of selling / networking with architects, designers, interior designers, FM Managers
- Experience of exhibiting at design related events
- Experience of building distributor networks