Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager for Technology House
Our client based in Birmingham is an established Technology/Software business with a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive (Looking for a step up) or Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a new and exciting opportunity for anyone who loves working in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really add value and make decisions and essentially put their stamp on a stamp on a role. The role is progressive an will require someone who can essentially set up a department and eventually build a team.
This is a 360 degree generalist Marketing role will you will have exposure to all areas of the marketing mix. The role is also stand alone so requires someone who can really hold their own and can make decisions and established and implement a strategy. You will also have full control of a marketing budget. The role will report into the Head of Sales. Some of the areas you will be involved in:
- Creating and implementing Strategy and working with the overall company business plans
- Working with external agencies
- Outsourcing and moving back in-house where required key areas of the marketing mix
- Content and website management.
- Dealing with all marketing literature and sales collateral. (creating and amending)
- Managing all the social media campaigns
- Running and managing key campaigns and analysing return on investment
- Looking at innovative ways to drive business development such as traffic the website, events, networking working closely with the sales team,
- Managing product launches
Applicants will ideally previous Marketing experience within a technology or software based environment. You will have strong experience of the marketing mix including strategy and full budget management. You will be keen to grow a marketing function.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer