SAP Programme Manager
An experienced SAP Programme Manager is required to help drive JELD-WENs European ERP Implementation. You will help manage the strategy, leadership, implementation and delivery of the programme. You will be reporting to the IT Director and must have experience of deploying SAP in a global organisation along with strong design, change management, project management and SAP expertise.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing a global strategy to support and deliver JELD-WENs business objectives and goals
- You will be responsible for deploying a fully integrated SAP ERP solution including finance, supply chain, manufacturing (including MES) and commerce
- Developing the European deployment model you will be responsible for liaising with information technology, business group leaders, HR. integration teams, operations team and external partner resources
- Developing an organisational change management structure, processes and tools
- Budget management, scheduling, quality control, effective project management
You will have:
- A Bachelors or masters degree in information technology, manufacturing, supply chain, business administration or related field
- 15 years experience in global/European SAP ERP implementations
- Exemplary leadership and SAP skills in deployment method specific to global manufacturing companies
- Strong financial background experience is also a plus for this role
- Excellent Organisational Change Management skills and evidence of results in successful deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning for large companies
- Superior program and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to assemble a global deployment team; to provide strong leadership and coaching; and to effectively grow Global/European Enterprise Resource Planning and functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills: influence, collaboration, conflict resolution, and expectation management to work with global IT and business teams to deliver expected results
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation to take on a larger or greater role in global JELD-WEN post successful ERP deployment
- Prior experience with SAP Engineer to Order/Make to Order using Variant configurator is a strong plus for this role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, which offers strong prospects for someone who is motivated for progression and to be part of a huge scale project. To discuss in further detail please apply now.
All 3rd party CVs will be handled by Robert Walters.