Have you got what it takes to be successful in a business that is going places,
an exciting business that is changing and progressing at pace?
Creating fans is at the heart of everything we do, and we deliver customer
service which goes above and beyond our customer’s expectations. We love
spending time with our customers and are always delighted to see them, we make
them feel loyal and proud so they visit more and bring their friends and family
Everyone who works for us plays a huge part in delivering our exceptional
customer experience and working for us you will ensure we create a good time,
every time for our customers providing fantastic service, games and good times.
Are you the kind of person who can deliver ‘the buzz’ .... a cocktail of
elements that make Bingo great – sociability, good fun, a warm welcome and the
anticipation of a win?
We are looking for only the best - people with passion, drive and energy who
will provide our customers with the best ‘buzz’ in Bingo. The way in which our
managers and teams interact with customers is why they chose Gala Bingo, you
- Sociable and Chatty, enjoying your customers company and getting to know them
- Personable, demonstrating that you understand each customer is different and
should be treated as an individual
- Passionate with a sense of fun, loving Bingo and knowing how to have fun
Put yourself on the career map with Gala Bingo and be part of creating that
great experience for our customers...
are looking for career minded people who are up for a challenge. Our business
is growing at pace, investing in our people and in new ideas - we are looking
for talented people to join us on our exciting journey.
So what does an Assistant Manager do?
As an Assistant Manager you will lead your team to ensure we are ready for our
customers through operational excellence, delivery of service, standards and
presentation inspiring your team to always go further creating the best buzz in
What do you need to be a Manager at Gala Bingo?
- Management or supervisory experience from a leisure, hospitality or retail
- A genuine enthusiasm for customers and belief that customers should have a
great time, every time
- Passion, drive and energy and a real desire to lead, inspire, motivate and
develop your team
- Confidence to make tough decisions when needed to ensure the long term
success of your club
- An ability to create a haven for our customers, where they are always
welcomed and recognised whilst being able to grow sales and achieve key
- An ability to work at pace and handle a number of different priorities at
- An optimistic outlook, always looking for the positive and striving to be the
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
and you can be sure your contribution will be recognised and rewarded. We can
make Gala Bingo a career option for you....
Many of our Managers have worked their way up through the business from Team
Assistants to running multi million pound businesses, this includes our
Managing Director and Head of HR who both started out working in clubs. We are
serious about development!
We have a team of dedicated learning and development professionals who ensure
that everyone achieves their potential through continual training.
We also offer a great benefits package which includes:
- Salary £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Performance related bonus of up to 10%
- 33 days holiday
- A great colleague flexible benefits scheme
Do you think you have got what it takes? Fancy being part of our exciting