My client based in Tamworth is looking to recruit a new team of Teleappointers to generate new business by proactively calling new and existing customers to cross sell service contracts for their varied product range and book meetings for the fieldsales team.
The basic salary is £20K with a realistic OTE of 26K more for top performers as uncapped.
- To develop a pipeline of short and long term prospects that meet the specified criteria
- Track all information in the CRM - record activity against the company and record any competitor
- To work to agreed KPI's, new business revenue and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met
- To develop sales by cold calling, warm calling, solution selling, following up on leads to negotiate, handle objections, closing the deal and through maintaining ongoing profitable relationships
- To work with the field sales executives with regards to supporting them and booking appointments.
- Report to the Team Leader, with high interaction with other team members within your front line team from all areas
- To ensure any customer queries identified are passed to the relevant role within the front line Team for resolution
- To achieve set period, quarterly and annual revenue target by selling profitable business through value added selling
- Must come from a sales background
- Experience in working towards and achieving targets/objectives both as individuals and team
- Achieving high standards of customer service at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Self motivated, disciplined and professional
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure and have a mature attitude towards work.
The company offer an excellent working environment. Office hours from 9-5pm with free canteen facilities, free parking and 20 days holiday plus Christmas shut down.