Sales Consultant New Homes
Sales Consultant (New Homes)
£22,000 + OTE £45,000 + benefits
Hours - 37.5 Hours a week, 5 days out of 7 including 1 weekend in 3
My client is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant, with New Homes/Property experience, to join their new team in Edgbaston on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for new and second hand property sales on a Luxury Village and it is extremely important that you maintain high levels of customer service in order to maximise sales potential.
- Conducting professional viewings of show homes, stock plots and the Main House facilities with all interested parties
- Discussing and explaining the company concept and qualifying customers to identify good prospects
- Contacting leads by telephone to secure appointments on a daily basis
- Follow up appointments with telephone calls and/or written communications to encourage revisits and sales
- Maintaining relationships with customers through regular review contact
- Acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times
The skills you'll need
- Have previous experience in a similar sales role
- Confidence selling homes/new homes or have an estate agency background
- Be results driven, professional and personable
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
This role is ideally suited to a confident communicator able to understand the needs of the customer, with a good service ethos, good PC skills and basic administrative ability.
To apply for this role click 'apply now' for immediate consideration!