We are currently recruiting for an office coordinator for our client based in the Redditch area.
This position is to start mid August and is a 7 month contract maternity cover, experience of arranging international travel.
Hours of work are:
Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 3:00pm
For this position you will need:
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Experience of providing administrative / secretarial support to senior employee
Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills
Ability to handle and store data
- Strong organisational skills
Be able to work on own initiative
Ability to work unsupervised.
Duties will include:
- Organise global travel via the appointed travel agent, to include flights, hotel accommodation, transportation and visas
- Champion best value for money travel options, including use of online options where appropriate. Challenge the team to use these options.
- Provide diary management support in Outlook
- Provide responses to incoming communications (e.g. emails, phone calls and post) and ensure matters are routed appropriately
- Generate and modify documents utilising standard IT packages e.g. letters, memos, presentations, spreadsheets
- Provide out of hours support to team members as and when required (in respect of travel)
- Manage central purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Organise meetings and other events, both in house and externally, including attendees travel arrangements, venue, equipment and refreshments
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV by clicking 'Apply' below.
Please note, if you do not get a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file for future positions.