Regional Account Executive
Regional Account Executive - MATERNITY COVER
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Salary: up to £21,500 DOE
Contract: FTC 9 months Initially
Return on Investment is a market leading Sales Support Agency specialising in providing cutting edge fleet / Business to Business sales support to the automotive industry. We work with a range of major global brands including, but not limited to: PSA Group (Peugeot /Citroen), Honda, BMW and Volkswagen Group.
We are currently looking for a Regional Account Executive, this role is based at Gaydon and forms part of our Jaguar Land Rover contract.
The Regional Account Executive's role is varied and is responsible for day to day management of all administrative work on behalf of the field-based JLR Fleet & Business Sales Managers.
Reporting to the Team Leader this established team of 7 people provides administrative and sales support to the JLR field team and the coordination of demonstration vehicles to fleet and business customers. The team is also responsible for maintaining the database CRM system with up to date information gathered within the sales process from both existing and prospect customers. This is a 'Business Centre' position with an administration focus although there is some requirement for sales and business development within the role.
Core tasks will include:
- Updating the database / CRM system with fleet information / notes provided by the Fleet and Business Sales Managers
- Issuing updated / amended terms to customers
- New and existing business appointment setting
- Supporting JLR Fleet and Business events (customer invitation process, attending events and meeting customers alongside the client)
- Ensuring the Fleet and Business Sales Managers are in possession of up to date information about changes to customer's fleet information / requirements
- Ensuring the Fleet and Business Sales Managers' diaries are managed effectively and customers are kept up-to-date with any changes
- Fielding in-bound enquiries
- Dealing with customer-related issues in a prompt, proactive way
- Liaising with various stakeholders both within and external to the JLR fleet business (e.g. Leasing Companies)
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills across all disciplines
- Excellent Excel and data skills, including client reporting
- Good experience of database management
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to spot errors in information
- Self-disciplined in ensuring accuracy at all times
- Articulate and well presented
- Project Management Skills
Overall, you should be an excellent team player with the ability to work off your own initiative. You should pride yourself in giving exceptional and consistent customer service to the client and particularly when representing a premium brand to both existing and prospect customers. You should embrace our 'Customer First' approach in everything you do.
If you are interested in this role, and have the skills and experience to excel in it. Please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
This role would be of interste to someone with the following skills and expereinces Sales support, automotive, CRM, inside sales, diary management, sales administration, account administration, field sales, sales administrative support, sales support, key account, support services, administration support, administration assistant, area administrator
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75324569