Audit Semi Senior Job - Solihull based Accountancy firm with strong growth plans
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are acting on behalf of our client, a leading Public Practice Accountancy firm in Solihull. This Audit Semi Senior Accountant job is suitable for an ACCA/ACA part qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The perfect Audit Semi Senior Accountant will be partially qualified and have experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm ideally with Audit exposure. Strong interpersonal skills are required as this Audit Semi Senior Accountant Job is intended to develop quickly into a client facing role.
The role will include exposure to all aspects of Audit work including working with Corporate and Owner Managed clients:
- Delivering external audit services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors
- Attending post audit client meetings
- Assisting with the planning & completion of audits to support Audit Seniors
- Part ACA or ACCA qualified
- Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations.
If you are looking to work for a fantastic firm, then please contact us today.