I am recruiting an HR Manager role for a business based in Birmingham City Centre. The business is going through a huge amount of change and so they are looking for someone to join on an initial 6 month basis with potential for extension.
Your key responsibilities will cover the full HR generalist remit including but not limited to:
- Advising and supporting on all employee relation cases such as disciplinary, grievance, absence and capability
- Managing long term sickness
- Negotiating with trade unions to improve efficiency and benefit for both employee and employer
- Partnering with the business and continuing to up-skill, coach and develop all line managers
- Any HR projects that arise
The successful candidate will be either immediately available or available at short notice, have a commercial approach to their HR work, have a mix between public and private sector experience within HR and enjoy a very fast-paced, ever changing environment. Working closely with the Head of HR, you will be expected to work quickly, efficiently and pro-actively.
Union experience is essential.
This is a great role for someone to come in and manage part of an HR function and achieve a lot in a short space of time. If this sounds like something of interest to you then please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.