Graduate New Product Development - NPD
Are you a Food Science Graduate looking for a role in Food Production?
New Product Technologist Graduate - Birmingham - Food Manufacturing
New Product Technologist needed to join a well know food manufacturer based in Birmingham. The New Product Technologist will have had previous experience in a similar position and will ideally have a degree in a food science discipline.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Food science graduate who is looking for a role within the NPD department to join an utterly delicious company.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The New Product Technologist will do the following:
- Manage the process of handling specifications and developing them in to the product
- Completion of internal and customer specifications
- Assisting in making and collating product samples
- Be involved within sales.
- Liaising with factory departments to organise production trials
The New Product Technologist will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Degree in a food science related discipline.
Package on offer for the role:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Pension scheme.
- Work with a very yummy product.
- Free parking onsite.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75328988