Marketing & PR Executive
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & PR Executive to join their team.
Job Title: Marketing & PR Executive
Salary: £25-30k dependent on experience + benefits
Are you an ambitious, go-getter who is looking for a marketing role that will give the company a breadth of experience and the opportunity to really make a mark? Do you have a minimum of 2 years in a similar position and are looking for the next challenge in your career?
A long standing multi-disciplinary infrastructure engineering and design company are looking to bring on-board a capable individual who can work in the Birmingham office in their efforts to continue their impressive growth to date. This is a relatively new function for the business so they need someone who can look to expand the role, and deliver against an exciting remit.
Marketing Executive – The Role:
They are looking for someone who can support business growth through effective brand positioning, working to develop client relationships, and a combination of traditional, digital and social media communications. You must have an interest in current affairs as they are looking to introduce a series of industry insights/news releases/opinion pieces to their website and, therefore, you will need to keep abreast of national of international developments that affect the built environment and respond quickly.
Marketing Executive – Key Responsibilities:
- Have input and take responsibility for the creation and maintenance of all marketing and client-facing information
- Manage the relationship with PR company and web designers to ensure all content is in line with the brand and is up to date
- Plan and manage any corporate hospitality events through the year
- Undertake targeted market research and lead generation in order to build relationships in conjunction with the senior management team
Marketing Executive – Key Experience:
- You will hold an honours undergraduate (2:1 or 1st) in a relevant subject, whether this be biased towards business, English Language, Marketing, Journalism or Politics. If someone has a master’s degree that would be useful, although for the right candidate there may be an opportunity to do this as professional development sponsored by the company.
- You will be an accomplished copywriter and communicator, personable and able to build strong relationships, both internally and externally. You will already have 2+ years’ experience in a similar position and be looking for the next step in your career. You will hold a full UK driving licence and be able to travel to other company offices across the UK as and when required by the role.
- Experience of working in the construction or engineering sector previously would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is a hugely exciting role for someone to work within an interesting professional services field and for a proactive, ambitious individual to make a business case to grow the team and progress their role upwards into senior management.
If you are interested in hearing more, then please send in your CV today.
NB: Due to high levels of interest we are unable to respond directly to every applicant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75312650