Our client is seeking a Site Manager/Project Manager to work on piling projects around the West Midlands area based from their offices in Warwickshire
- Worked as a Site Manager/ Project Manager previously on Heavy Civils
- Experience working within the Piling sector previously
- Degree or qualification within Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering
- Able to manage a small to medium size team on Site
- CSCS Card, SMSTS, and first aid if possible
- Worked on schemes up to £10m in Value
- Able to run multiple projects across the Midlands or one large project
Salary & Package: £35,000 - plus benefits including a Car or competitive car allowance, Contributory pension up to 7%, 26 days holiday, travel expenses, phone, laptop
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work for a forward thinking company with progression throughout the business. You will be a valued part of the team and be well thought of.
If you are interested in hearing more then please send your CV to or call Rob Finch on 0121 712 6600.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75266109