Team Manager - IFA - Utilize a companies in-depth resources
I am currently working with an industry-leading Independent Fostering Provider as they seek to develop operations within the West-midlands region of the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join this organisation as a Team Manager in order to support the sustained expansion of the company in question.
What you will be responsible for:
- Supervision of a close-knit team of Social Worker's.
- Performance management (Including appraisal's)
- Training and Development of staff.
- Quality Assurance.
What they can offer you:
- A highly competitive salary (Plus additional benefits)
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation that will shape the future of fostering within the United Kingdom for years to come.
- Excellent career progression with clear cut goals and targets aligned with your own self-development.
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email). If your referral gets a role, you receive £200 in high-street gift vouchers!