A Market Leading Manufacturing client based in Warwickshire require an accomplished UAT Manager to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: UATManager
Duration: Ajilon Consultant
Interviews: W/C 7th August
Salary: Strong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits
Summary:- This role is challenging and will require the candidate to be flexible, adaptable, and a quick learner to ensure that the test strategy\plan is adhered to and UAT timelines are met for this fast paced Project
Key Skills & Experience:
The UAT Test Manager should have the following key skills, and be able to demonstrate the application of these skills in previous roles:
- Proven track record of successfully managing UAT testing, from initial Test Scoping, through to Test Execution and Sign - Off
- Test Planning, Design and Execution Management
- The ability to be a hands on Test Manager, who can write Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and execute test scripts
- Experience of HP QC\ALM for Defect raising, Test Scripting and Execution, including Test Metrics reporting
- Strong Technical and Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Adaptable, flexible, focussed and self-disciplined to drive results.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Definition and management of testing glide paths / execution schedules
- Previous experience of SAP CRM is advantageous.
- Previous experience of the automotive industry is advantageous
- Previous experience of BI testing is advantageous
- Previous experience of System Integration Testing would be advantageous
- Manage the Testing Schedule - to ensure adherence to the overall programme schedule and be able to adopt a flexible approach, reacting & modifying plans where necessary
- Set the approach and direction for User Acceptance Testing
- Create the overall UK User Acceptance Test plan
- Work with key stakeholders within the business to define the test scenarios and test coverage that is required.
- Able to impact access change requests and new requirements on existing test scenarios and regression packs
- Work with key business resources to create test scripts - both centrally created by the UAT test resource, and created by the business users
- Manage Market resource that is assigned to User Acceptance Testers, taking into consideration that the resource is not dedicated full time to UAT
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!