Architectural Technician required for a multi-disciplinary based in Wolverhampton. The Architectural Technician will be working on high quality and design led projects using REVIT / BIM on Education, Residential and Healthcare. The successful Architectural Technician will have recently graduated in Architectural Technology and / or have previous experience of working as an Architectural Technician and will be proficient in REVIT and ideally AutoCAD.
The most suitable Architectural Technician will be working from their offices in Wolverhampton. The Architectural technician will be highly motivated and able to work well under pressure and in return will be rewarded with flexible working hours.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Prepare plans using REVIT
- Advise on technical matters to the project team
- Carry out risk assessments of design plans.
- Work closely alongside the rest of the design team to ensure the design process runs smoothly
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Degree in Architectural Technology- with 3 years' post-graduation experience
- Be proficient in REVIT
- Experience of working in the housing or residential sector
- Previous experience of working within an Architectural Practice
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k- £32k (negotiable DOE)
- 23 days' holiday (bank holiday)
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75286767