Senior Software Engineer (DevOps and Automation) - Bangkok
Are you passionate about DevOps?
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND - Full relocation and visa sponsorship provided.
- Willing to relocate to Thailand
- Hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy
- Deep understanding of the computer science and its application
- Understand VMs, docker containers and their applications
- Hands on experiences with Agile practices: XP, Scrum, TDD
- Business-level English (written and spoken) - English classes are also provided if required.
- Experienced in supporting Web application deployment at scale
- CI: Jenkins , Teamcity
- UI Tests with Selenium
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell
- Built a monitoring system for DevOps systems
My client is looking for a unique kind of software engineers to solve unique problems. Those that have zero tolerance for inefficiencies in software development. Who can see beyond the norm and assist in releasing the best software impossibly fast, while impossibly safe.
The team is directly responsible in leading DevOps culture by example and developing workflow automation.
Specifically, their work includes a scalable swarm of docker containers. A whole virtualised environment of Asia's leading booking site in a laptop. An obliteration of conventional processes and establishing automated tools and systems. A robust event queue to track movement of features from developer commits to production. A scalable automated delivery system to support a growing websites, growing customers and growing number of engineers.
They are looking for individuals who share their vision and values to bring their best in solving these challenges together.
Key Traits which will make you successful:
- Zero tolerance for process inefficiency
- Always look for opportunities to optimise and automate daily workflow
- See beyond the current norm of operation, then design and implement solutions in stages
- Great communication skills in building culture for other engineers to do the same
- Generous annual leave increasing each year with additional business and family leave days
- 12 days of public holidays
- Provident fund
- Local or International health insurance options available with added additional options for family members
- Staff discounts on hotel bookings
- Staff discount scheme on restaurants, flights and local amenities
- Free Thai or English classes (if you want to learn or improve these skills)
If that's the kind of team you want to join, let's talk!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Please note this role open to local and international applications. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75260972