Business Development Manager Tool Hire
Business Development Manager
If you are looking for freedom and autonomy in order to get your creativity flowing, with personal development for you to broaden your industry knowledge and skill-set, as well as the opportunity to meet new people on sites and look after them whilst trying to develop new business, then this could be the next role for you. Up for grabs is a competitive basic salary alongside an outstanding bonus structure, company car, phone & laptop.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will look after existing customers and win new business within the construction & tool hire industry. You will boost sales across your region to achieve and exceed targets. You will have a solid business development plan and a flair for negotiation and able to build relationships on a daily basis.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Have worked in business development and have a proven track records of gaining new business
- Thrive in a high pace environment and love influencing people on site
- Be driven by sales and generating revenue
- Have the hunger and motivation to succeed
- Have a great ability to build rapport with customers in the Tool Hire industry
- B2B sales experience
- Be willing to go the extra mile
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply or alternatively get in touch with anyone here at RSD Recruitment.