Chef de Partie - Burton Upon Trent
Immediate Start Available in Country Location near Burton Upon Trent
Chef de Partie. Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie or their busy hotel near Burton Upon Trent. They are looking for Chef who has experience of working at AA Rosette standard in a busy fresh food operation.
As Chef de Partie you will support the Head & Sous Chef in the running of service and will prepare meals for the restaurant, bar and functions. You will work 4 straight day shifts and get 3 days off per week with extra days paid as overtime.
* Working on each section of the kitchen including pastry
* Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service.
* Managing your own section
* Good Communicator - able to supervise Junior Chefs
* You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in a Rosette awarded hotel or restaurant
* Ability to work on each section
* NVQ Level to or equivalent
* Knowledge of fine dining
Salary & Benefits
* Salary £20k
* All meals
* 28 days holiday
* Outstanding training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now