Court Administrator - Fixed term contract
My client based in Birmingham city centre are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team on a fixed term contract for 12 months. Please note for this role you need to pass a full credit check and have no CCJ's.
Main Duties of the role include;
To input new case instructions, and check the validity and details of those instructions.
- To create all documents that, are require and associated with those instructions, and file with the courts as necessary.
- To deal with clients queries as they arise, and in doing so install confidence in the client of our ability to effectively manage the process
- To deal with the courts queries as they arise, and chase courts as needed for updates and returns of papers.
- To carry out case reviews.
- To produce reports to clients on cases.
- To produce as required reports to management.
- To maintain original paper records and scan to file
- To maintain records of fees paid by clients, who have:-
o Provided cheques for the court fees in advance
o Maintain an account with us for fee drawing as required, and notify of top up's as required.
The salary for this role is £15,000 and this is non negotiable.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.