Sales Administrator, Worcestershire
My client, a successful fast-growing dealership based in Worcestershire is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate must have a professional manner and experience within a Main Dealership Group.
- Monitoring, checking and ensuring all sales documentation is completed. This includes chasing insurance documents and service histories and arranging hand-over packs. As well as invoices, orders and log books
- Processing all warranty and taxation paperwork as and when required
- Liaising with head office ensuring an efficient flow of information and documentation (in particular IT-system information)
- Maintenance of accurate files and back up documentation
- Control refunds ensuring that all funds are cleared and receipted
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the customer experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
- To facilitate the correct administration of retail sales and provide support to the General Sales Manager and the sales team
Perform general administration duties
Who we are looking for
- You will document all sales, ordering and processing vehicles sales
- Previous experience within a dealership environment is essential
- Invoicing vehicles to end-users and internally between dealerships
- Considerable experience in Kerridge and AFRL
Whats on offer?
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level.
Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.