Software Delivery Manager (Agile, DevOps)
Our client, UK’s leading financial institution are looking to appoint an IT Software Delivery Tools Manager to lead the team that manages the non-production environment estate and the associated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and implement the strategy for the Software Delivery & Environments Management service in line with technological & tooling changes, including a move towards Agile & DevOps.
- Co-ordinate the deployment of software and hardware changes, whilst ensuring stability and availability of environments to support the project portfolio.
- Provide day to day management & guidance to team members, ensuring the agreed policies, processes and standards for the team are monitored and reports compliance with internal standards.
- Ownership of software deployment tools used to manage source code and orchestrate deployment.
- Owns compliance with external regulatory authorities regards test data usage (DPA).
- £52,000 - £78,000
- 10% Annual Bonus
- 5% Pension
- 25 days annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75244912