Security Solution Architect
Job Title: Security Solution Architect
Work Location: Coventry, UK
Role Type: Permanent
Our client, UK’s leading financial institution is looking to undertake a Security Solutiions Architect with a background in application security, infrastructure security, Risk and are comfortable working at a high level of design, with experience influencing and communication with teams across different disciplines.
You will work in a forward thinking architecture team, responsible for end to end systems solutions, realising with stakeholders on business requirements ensuring alignments and compliance to the architecture standards and patterns.
Closely work with the application and service delivery teams, providing expert knowledge and leadership to support the agreed solutions and governance.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Demonstrable experience of system architecture frameworks and process
- 2 years proven experience in an architectural role involved in the design and delivery of multi-platform solutions
- Subject expertise in any of the following areas: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Database design, Integration Technologies, Web Architecture, BPM, Enterprise Content Management Security, Identity Management, Cloud services and Infrastructure Design
- Good understanding of modelling tools and languages such as: Sparx EA, Archimate, UML, BMPN and architectural frameworks such as TOGAF and Zachman
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC processes such as Agile or Waterfall and source control, build and deploy processes and experience working or supporting an ITIL environment
- Proven ability to explain complex concepts in a non-technical way
- Good understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Proven record in working with business stakeholders and communicating complex problems in a business context
- 5 or more years’ experience working in IT systems development or infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal skill
- Excellent understanding of network Security, application security and risk management.
What we offer:
- Salary £41,363 - £62,044
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75244071