Do you want to work in a fun, thriving and exciting environment? Are you looking to work for a large popular retail brand? Do enjoy fashion?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Serving customers
- Stock replenishing
- Cash handling (Using tills)
- Dealing with customer queries
- Working as part of a team
- Product knowledge
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales ability
- Previous customer service or retail/sales experience
Part time hours;
Shift patterns as follows;
- Monday to Saturday 10am-14:30pm or 14:30pm-19:00pm
- Sundays 10am-13:30pm or 13:30pm-17:00pm
- 13.5 hours per week and 17 hours per week
Start date 09/08/17 Apply today!!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.