Are you a strong Creative Artworker with agency experience? Would you love to work in a highly creative environment (their building is awesome), as part of a secure and large agency where there is plenty of opportunity to grow? If you are a strong mid-weight level Artworker looking for security, opportunity and variety, please read further!
?Our client is a successful communications agency and multi-channel production company, based near Kidderminster. Their impressive offices house their digital, creative, design and production teams, as well as their film and photography studios. As you walk around there's a real buzz of exciting projects taking shape. They have genuine passion for their industry, and their talented people provide a wealth of experience and expertise for their clients. There is free parking on-site and impressive offices to enjoy on a daily basis.
?Due to continued growth, the design team need a strong Creative Artworker to sit between the design team and the in-house print department. It's an important and valued role that will bring to life a variety of design formats and deliver print-ready artwork to the print team. Specifically:
- Take and interpret briefs from internal team members and if required external clients
- Deliver design artwork for specified projects and briefs in a variety of media types
- Support all other divisions of the business with design artwork services
- To contribute to the introduction of new technologies and new ways to deliver design
- Work directly with clients to provide creative design solutions to project requirements
- Work closely with the design team to provide innovative project results
- Work alongside the design manager/print team to develop, instigate and execute new improved ways of working, ideas & equipment
- A passionate Artworker with 4+ years' experience, and lover of accuracy and detail
- A creative eye
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience across a variety of formats
- Ideally agency experience, but if you've been in a busy design studio working on various sub-brands across a variety of communications then we'd still love to hear from you
So, if you like the sound of all of this and you'd like to apply for the role of Creative Artworker, please send your cv in to us asap!