Provide support for the HR department by delivering excellent, efficient administrative support across the Payroll, HR and Learning & Development functions.
A busy role which demands very high standards in terms of the service provided to customers, a proactive approach and a desire to deliver excellence.
Education organisation in Warwickshire
You will support the HR function by providing Payroll support and general HR support across the function.
You will support the HR function by providing a front line Reception service, providing administrative support to the L&D function and general HR support across the function.
You will support the HR Advisor by providing excellent HR administrative support. This will include: Recruitment & Selection shortlisting and interview process, pre-employment checks and administering the new starter process.
- Strong administration skills within a HR environment
- Will have a basic knowledge of HR policies
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have previously used HR systems
- Will have a knowledge of Safeguarding
25 days AL + BH - Free parking - Pension