Location: Garratts Green Birmingham
Hours: Monday to Friday days
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Service Advisor. The successful candidates will have a major part to play in achieving Dealership success by providing a professional service to our service customers.
* Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the service department.
* Advising on technical queries or issues.
* Booking vehicles into the workshops for maintenance and repair work.
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
* Finalising the invoice on completion of work required.
* You will actively up-sell after-sales services in a customer oriented manner.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. A knowledge of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage
* The ideal candidate will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
* Customer focus and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
* Technical skills and experience are essential
* The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
* A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible
* You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* You must be IT literate (Kerridge would be an advantage)