Clinical Advisory Board Lead
Do you have experience in Acute Care? Are you responsible for or have experience of managing the day to day operations of one or more departments or service lines?
Our client is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model, and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage its operator experience, scale and innovation.
As they continue to expand, an exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit to the position of Clinical Advisory Board Lead; the Clinical Advisory Board Lead will have responsibility for leading clinical procurement programmes and driving value through supply chain.
The ideal candidate will have a clinical background and understand clinical services. The scope of the role will be discussed with candidates during the interview process.
The Group Purchasing Organisation (GPO) has been established to service the providers who are providing care in the local community and is representative of Procurement and Clinical Advisory Boards, who are a critical part of the contracting process.
The Clinical Advisory Boards consist of clinical leaders and will exist to ensure clinical input into the contract portfolio, perform product evaluations as necessary, and support the implementation of contracts within their health system.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- 3-5 years Acute Care experience managing the day-to- day operations of one or more departments and/or service lines
- 3-5 years of clinical experience
- Experience in evaluating quality of products, procedures and services
- Strong team member participation history and experience within a team structure
- Maintains current registration in their clinical speciality
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Registration with relevant nursing body - desirable. Registered pharmacists, physiotherapists or radiographers also considered
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.