Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor - Central Birmingham, with occasional visits to the London office
- Position: A well-respected and progressive Cost Consultancy, based in Central Birmingham are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team.
- Person: A career focussed, Senior Quantity Surveyor with a demonstrable track record of working on build projects and and ability to develop business.
A well-established construction consultancy based in the Midlands are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team.
This construction consultancy undertakes £multi-million projects nationally and now seek a Senior Quantity Surveyor to drive business forward in the Midlands.
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out commercial management of work packages pre and post contract including Employers Agent responsibilities.
The company are located in Central Birmingham, but would be expected to commute in to London occasionally.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered Quantity Surveyor will have 4+ years' experience and ideally but not essentially be MRICS. As well as:
- A Construction related degree
- Excellent Employers Agent delivery skills
- A solid track record on new build schemes
- Experience working on high value build projects in the UK are essential.
You will have experience working for a Consultancy or PQS.
This is an opportunity to work with a well-established West Midlands Consultancy and very much an opportunity to progress to Associate level, very quickly, as well as:
- Up to £65,000 basic salary
- Defined career ladder
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in the Midlands, London and the South West.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / PQS / Midlands / London / Private Sector / Commercial
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75218686