Teaching Assistant - SEN - Birmingham
Teaching Assistant - South Birmingham - September 2017 Start
Academics Ltd are supporting a large SEN School in the Selly Oak in there Search for dynamic SEN Support Staff. The School has an excellent reputation and provide training and ongoing support through out. The School support children with MLD, ASD and mental health difficulties.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with MLD, ASD, and Mental Health Details..
- Working with students aged 4-19.
- Following all safeguarding guidelines.
- Assisting Class Teacher with academic support.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Can Do Attitude.
- Enthusiastic and bright.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children with Special Educational Needs.
- Available either Full or Part Time from 1st September 2017.
- Able to get to travel to and from South Birmingham.
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
We need 6 SEN Teaching Assistants!!
For an immediate Interview, apply now for this SEN TA role!!