An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mortgage Processor to join our growing Mortgages Team.
You will bring with you exceptional communication and customer service skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a past paced environment showing commitment to meeting deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
Within this role you will:
- Work closely with the Mortgage and Protection Advisors, managing a defined workload of pipeline cases, chasing these down to ensure mortgage offers and loan completion take place within agreed timescales
- Deal with highly sensitive member information, being compassionate and understanding towards the member, ensuring they feel confident and comfortable providing the relevant information
- Manage member expectations and dealing with enquiries relating to their applications, being timely and thoughtful of agreed timescales
- Producing welcome letters and packs to members
- Manage workflow through The Key, our dedicated point of sale system, ensuring all changes made are accurate and reflect fully the information that has been provided by the member
- Proactively liaise with Solicitors and Brokers to obtain required information to effect completion
- Ensure that completion and funds release are undertaken within agreed service standards following the confirmation of satisfaction of all offer conditions.
What we need from you:
- Current experience in a mortgage processing role or similar.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and juggle many and varied priorities
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, being able to constantly deliver and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable record of managing a caseload of mortgage applications through to completion is essential
- Rigorous time management capabilities with capability to juggle many and varied priorities
- Decisive and takes personal responsibility to achieve business success
- Resilient, high energy, highly efficient and self-sufficient
We provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now