HR Systems Officer
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Reward and Systems in achieving maximum return on investment from the HR/Recruitment systems through the optimal use of system functionality and supporting the business with process and data analysis and recommendations.
Large not-for-profit organisation
This role will meet business management information requirements, ensure the accuracy and security of data.
Support HR Systems projects including improvements, configuration changes, planned maintenance, upgrades, testing and roll outs, and you will be a 'super user' for any queries relating to the HR system.
- Build and generate accurate Business Objects reports to meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders in line with reporting schedule including:
- People metrics for the Executive Team and Governance and HR Commitment
- House mark, pay data providers, Office National Statistics, Stay Safe and others as required.
- Costing reports for Finance
- Ensure that the People Team are supplied with accurate monthly reporting to ensure they have to tools to support managers.
- Working in partnership with the Pay & Benefits Manager to ensure the accuracy of data and structure within itrent, including regular data cleanse, system updates, maintenance and resolving system issues.
- Liaising with the digital project team within IT to Support the design and implementation of new functionality and/or processes within iTrent in order to maximise efficiencies and reduce manual process and duplication of effort.
- Ensure Pay & Benefits Manager is fully engaged and updated at all times in relation to system development and maintenance.
- Support the Pay and Benefits Manager in providing support and coaching to colleagues within the People team in relation to day to day queries.
- Develop operating procedures, training material and other system documentation as required.
- Supporting all system users by analysing, tracking and resolving system issues, escalating critical issues to the Payroll and Benefits Manager as appropriate.
- Responsible for system upgrade and planned maintenance
- Support roll out of additional itrent modules including E-recruitment, Learning & Development processes and absence including managing all UAT testing.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with team members and key stakeholders.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel and Business Object Report writing.
- Working knowledge of iTrent HR & Payroll system including position management.
- Able to produce accurate, clear and concise reports with commentary appropriate for the audience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Permanent role - free parking - pension