Sales Admin Dutch/German/English
Job Title: Sales Admin (Dutch/German)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
First point of contact for Dutch Sales line, support for German, French and English speaking callers. To bring further language skills to the Department. To assist with increased administrative workload. To liaise with new European customers and other new markets. Providing excellent customer service.
- Answering customer queries in a timely manner
- Processing Fax, Email, Telephone orders from customer/Reps
- Responding to general queries and with product queries
- Setting up new accounts/contacts on existing system
- Sales order processing, chasing, completion
- Track and chase orders and their respective deliveries for customers and Sales force. Liaising with warehouse and despatch staff.
- Process Sales return orders
- Check stock levels for every order and inform customers/Sales force where shortage
- Proof-reading translated documentation for accuracy (when required)
- Liaise with Warehouse regarding alternative transport when issues with deliveries, or express delivery requested
- Request quotes for special deliveries and communicate these with relevant parties and obtain approval for such deliveries from manager
- Logging customer issues/complaints into CRM accurately and report these to management
- End of day/month processes - assign any received Emails at end of day - filter for open orders and release where applicable - move open orders at end of month to.
- Answering telephony enquiries from clients and Sales force
- Calling potential customers, qualifying leads and appointment making for Sales Representatives
- Assisting retailers and new customers with product information, cleaning and maintenance advice, installation information as and when required and where relevant refer them to the Sales Reps
- Work closely together with Technical services to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Assist Sales force team with CRM where required
- Communicate and liaise with Credit Control team in matters arising from payment issues with customers
- Request release of Credit control held orders/Pro-forma orders
- Process quotes for Sales team (French only -occasionally)
- Work closely with Marketing team
- Attend meetings where required
- Languages required (Fluent Dutch, German and English. Additional language support in French
and Polish is welcome).
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Must be committed to providing excellent service to all contacts.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be able to act in a professional manner at all times.
- To be able to work well on own initiative as well as being a key team player.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to organise and prioritise workload is essential.
- Needs to be highly motivated and has a desire to perform to the best of their ability on a
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to Linda.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities emloyer.
Job Title: Sales Admin (Polish/German)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.