Graduate Security Analyst
An exciting opportunity has become available for Cyber Security enthusiasts to get involved with a major ISP and network solutions company in Birmingham City Centre.
My client are looking for determined and ambitious graduates from the Cyber, Information and Network Security fields, to help oversee Security Operations and Governance, Risk, and Compliance activities.
You will be jumping straight into a busy Security Operations Centre (SOC), where you will gain extensive commercial experience from the get go. You will be provided with both formal and informal training which will build upon your university knowledge, and help make the transition into a fully-fledged cyber security expert!
The following experience is required:
- Cyber Security/Information Security/Network Security related degree (2.1 and above)
- An understanding of key information security principles
- Awareness of security incident response concepts
- Fundamental knowledge of IT operating systems and networking concept
- A keen interest in all things Cyber Security
- Relevant information security industry certification or qualification
- A good understanding of information security incident response processes
- Experience working with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Previous experience of working within a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
If you're looking to take your first step into the Information/Cyber Security industry and want to join a market leading business that will invest in you and your future, please apply now!
Premier are acting as an employment agency