My client is seeking skilled QA Technician to work within their manufacturing and distribution company, based in between Birmingham & Solihull.
We are seeking applications from individuals with previous experience in a QA role required, and relevant knowledge within the packaging industry and understanding of HACCP and Quality system requirements (ISO9001/2008, BRC Global Standard - Packaging) is desirable.
You will be ensuring compliance with customer & regulatory requirements through supplier management, ethical trading and product testing.
- Technical testing of products against specification (all testing levels, pre-production, spec-up) and subsequent reporting in both our QA laboratory and warehouse (testing Opacity, Ink adhesion, Tear and Tensile, Dart impact; Ultimate lift, Jog, Thickness/gauge profiles, Digital pantone colour etc.).
- Investigating inbound issues and report writing (root cause analysis and corrective actions).
- Ensuring suppliers implement robust counter-measures to any non-conformance.
- Ensuring compliance within the global supply chain through document control (accreditations, certificates, supplier questionnaires, technical & ethical audits, product certificates and declarations etc).
- Liaising with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Collating packaging waste data.
- Weekly reporting of activities.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.