This highly successful and established organisation are looking for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join their existing team due to business growth and development.
- You will have proven ability to Manage staff recruitment projects from start to finish,
- Concentrating on attracting recruiting and retaining the best available talent.
- Liaison with HR team, Department heads, candidates and recruitment suppliers
- Managing relationships with 3rd parties
- Managing the offer process
- Assisting with induction process
- Conduct thorough competency based interview and conduct exit interviews
- Report on recruitment policies and procedures to senior management
- In depth knowledge of recruitment issues and strategies ( it is desirable that you have worked in an in-house role or similar environment)
- Provide effective solutions to recruitment issues
- Proactive and self sufficient
- IT literate - intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of law and best practice relating to recruitment
Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration.
Please note if you have not heard form us within 5 working days you unfortunately have not been successful on this occasion.