Independent Financial Adviser
Position: Independent Financial Adviser
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Company Overview - Independent Financial Adviser
My client is a progressive UK-wide independent financial advisory business who navigate their clients through often complex markets that change frequently. My client specialise in all aspects of employee benefits, workplace pensions and business protection assurance.
Job Outline - Independent Financial Adviser
Responsible for providing advice to clients on financial matters making recommendations on ways to best utilise their money in a secure manner. The role involves researching the marketplace and advising clients on products and services available on a whole of market basis whilst ensuring they are aware of and understands those that best meet their needs.
Key Responsibilities - Independent Financial Adviser
- Establish contact with clients and gather sufficient information needed to provide suitable advice applying the principles know your client. Ensure that there is enough material information to support the recommendations and advice that you give.
- Be able to analyse client information conscientiously and accurately in order to provide suitable advice.
- Present suitable advice to clients in a concise and balanced manner, explaining clearly charges, fees and disadvantages together with the main reasons for the advice.
- Complete all basic documentation for the advice in a thorough and conscientious manner.
- Ensure that the suitability letter is clear and caters for all the areas covered in the Financial Conducts Authority guidelines / rules using paraplanning resource where appropriate.
- Be adequately prepared for regular and annual review meetings with supervisor.
- Adhere to all company process and procedures
- Maintain client records on Intelligent Office to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and product providers.
Knowledge Required- Independent Financial Adviser
- Knowledge of the financial planning market including products and services.
- Working knowledge of FCA Rules, Guidance Notes and Commitments that apply to job role.
- Experience in an IFA/Wealth Management environment.
Qualifications - Independent Financial Adviser
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified.
- Attainment of or studying towards CII, Chartered Status, RO exams 'or' qualifications equivalent (desirable).
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.