Senior HR Advisor
Generalist Senior HR Advisor within education in Birmingham, to include regional travel and travel to London
Education organisation in Birmingham
This is a Generalist Senior HR Advisor role, providing advice and guidance to senior leaders within education. You will provide a first class HR change management and advisory service, effectively managing the HR caseload, and gathering and utilising Management Information.
You will contribute to the development of HR policies, support leaders in managing Employee Relations issues, and provide expert HR knowledge and project management support on change management. You will support the development of reporting processes, tracking KPI's around absence, performance, reward, and ER; support and contribute to pay and reward schemes; and provide support on payroll related issues.
- Must have worked at Senior HR Advisor level
- Must have worked within a school, and have an understanding of T's&C's in education, and have previously worked with Trade Unions
- Must have a high level of understanding of organisational change, ideally to include TUPE
- Must have dealt with complex ER cases
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
- Must be customer focused
- Must be willing to travel across the West Midlands and to London
Permanent role - Opportunity for development - Regional travel involved - Free parking - Pension