LTO Strategy & Planning Manager
We are currently looking for an LTO Strategy & Planning Manager to drive the implementation of LTO components of IT maturity plan, co-ordinating the planning and delivery of activities across development, testing and environment management functions.
- You will ensure LTO alignment with wider strategic business & technology initiatives.
- Develop and deliver KPIs to track and manage the internal performance of the LTO function. A particular focus will be to improve productivity by building metrics to assess software delivery capability as teams transition to more Development Operations and Agile working practices.
- Co-ordinate LTO people management activities ensuring there is a long term plan that defines future needs and that supporting activities including employee engagement, recruitment, talent management and staff development are managed effectively.
- Ownership of LTO policies and procedures and associated risk and control plans.
- Drive cost control within the function and ensure optimal use of available resources including software licences, external third party resources and industry research.
- Primary point of contact within LTO for IT business management, ensuring that wider polider policies and plans are implemented within the LTO function and that CIO and other executives have a more objective insight into the performance of the function.
- Represent LTO function at key governance forums and management committees.
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75144155