Location - Coventry
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum Negotiable depending on experience + Package + Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's most successful value-added resellers of industry software, IT hardware, infrastructure, consultancy and data service solutions. They are looking accomplished and find solutions for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industrys. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a BIM Technical Consultant, to join the team and move them forward.
The role is to provide Pre-Sales and Post-Sales support for their rapidly expanding BIM customer base including training, mentoring, solutions consulting and Helpdesk support for AEC applications. Reporting directly to the Technical Manager you will become an expert of the industry.
This role is open to experience levels and architectural BIM or construction backgrounds.
Responsibility & Duties
- Maintain and develop the standard of excellence of customer service for their solutions including Autodesk® products
- Pre-Sales support for AEC prospects including technical qualification, preparation, scope of works and delivery of effective product demonstrations and technical presentations
- Post-Sales training, BIM consultancy and support for BIM related software solutions including Autodesk® Building Design Suite covering conceptual design, detailed design, deployment, and implementation of solutions
- Telephone Helpdesk support for their customers
- Proactive customer account management to identify opportunities and provide added-value
- Marketing assistance to develop collateral across all forms of media
- Collaborate with Autodesk® global technical teams to maintain Autodesk® accreditations
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' working in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction environment
- Knowledge of Autodesk® products ideally including AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Navisworks Manage and Simulate, and visualisation products, or similar competitor software products, would be beneficial
- Demonstrate broad understanding of the construction industry and business processes. Experience in manufacturing would be an advantage
- Broad understanding of BIM principles
- Has sound knowledge of Architectural and Engineering, BIM, Object creation and the construction lifecycle
- Capable of authoring technical documentation such as scope of works, presentations and training collateral
- Strong desire to stay abreast of new technologies and the competitor CAD landscape
- Demonstrate technical account management to achieve successful business outcomes
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities to provide additional Sales and Technical services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75092222