Climbing Maintenance Technician - No experience required
Climbing Maintenance Technician
Must be based in Birmingham
This is a mobile role to cover the Birmingham area
Salary: £20 - 25,000 (dependant on experience)
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
We currently have an opportunity within the Birmingham region for a Climbing Maintenance Technician. This is a mobile role, where you will be working wiht a Team Leader, responsible for servicing and providing planned maintenance to telephone sites, masts and the surrounding area.
- To undertake routine PPM tasks, often at heights
- To undertake reactive maintenance and basic electrical works as required
- Complete risk assessments and worksheets for works undertaken
- To attend site meetings or training
- To ensure clients operational procedures are adhere to at all times
If you have:
- an interest in working at heights and would like to pursue a career in this area
- a great work ethic and reliable
- flexible to travel with a full drivers license
- ability to work with a PDA and complete audit sheets
If this sounds like you please apply today!